Thursday, April 26, 2007

YAY. [/sarcasm]

ARRG.
First, I get an eye infection.
Second, the eye infection starts to go away.
Third, I think I start getting a cold.
fourth, The eye infection is now in my OTHER eye.
fifth, I do get a cold.
Sixth, eye infection is in both eyes.
Seventh, Cold is becoming like a deadly illness.
Eighth, Infection is going away.
Nineth, Illness decides to turn into just a cough and runny nose.
Tenth, TOOTHACHE?!?!

YES A TOOTHACHE.
WTF.

Well, thats what I get for accidentally getting a set of fangs,
Yes they are cool. But, THERE IS NO ROOM.
Fangs = toothache.
THAT HURTS EVERYWHERE, UP TO MY EYES.
AND CHEWING IS A BITCH.
SAME WITH EATING.

So now, I can barely breathe, blinking hurts,
chewing hurts, doing nothing hurts.
Why the FUCK is there something ALWAYS wrong with me?
:(

No comments: