Thursday, May 31, 2007

Macabre Ignorance.

People are annoying.
They really are.
Anyone that decides to go out of their way,
To make me feel any worse;
I'm going to scream and become far more anti-social
Then I have been lately.
Leave me alone.
I don't care what you think I've done, what I have done
or anything.
Fuck off.
I don't need this right now, so I don't need you.
The next person to flip out at me
and take their frustrations out on me
is going to get screamed at,
Because I'm tired of taking your guys shit.
Especially now.
If you were better friends, you'd realize something was wrong,
and not just brush it aside, telling yourselves I'm:
"Just being a 15-year-old"
Fuck, you people are ignorant.
Far more than I led myself to believe.
Do your drugs, become dumber, leave me alone.
I don't want to be around any of you, really.
Just a few who haven't freaked out at me for nothing.
Grow the fuck up.

You all know who you are.
So don't even ask.

No comments: