Sunday, June 24, 2007

BLAH.

Soooooooooo,
plans changed.
Andddddd,
I didn't know that they changed, so I waited at home for a phone call back,
Because I called, and you said you'd be home.
But you weren'y, and it looks like I got ditched.
=(
I probably could have gotten a ride from someone else too,
If I had know earlier.
So to anyone now, that makes plan, and can't show or something,
TELL ME.
Because I COULD have been in Leduc, or have just left for whitecourt.
I changed and screwed up people and their plans,
So that I could go to this party in Leduc,
and now that I'm not there, I feel like I let alot of people down,
Which I did, namely be.
And now, it's all BLAH to fix everything.
No worries though, I'm not angry,
just disappointed.

NEHOW.
Whitecourt, early tomorrow, until Wednesday.

Peace out Edmonton, Your all lame.

No comments: