Friday, June 22, 2007

oo ee ooo ah ah, ting tang, wala wala bing bang.

Soo, I have 2 things to say, first off;
I miss my Naia.

Naiobe Dousen.
Wednesday February 14, 1990 - Thursday March 17, 2005.

Now, I could go on about this lady here, for hours,
but honestly, all I feel like writing right now is:
I miss you soo much, not a day goes by that your not on my mind.

Now secondly,
SOME PEOPLE are obviously so SOCIALLY RETARDED,
That they make nexopia blogs, CONSTANTLY about me,
Angry nexopia blogs mind you, when I have done NOTHING
In recent events to them. Obsessive?
You tell me.
And it's getting really annoying, reading them all the time.
I'm considering removing them, just so I don't see them anymore.
But I won't because this person is still a friend.
A really annoying one, but still is.
Now, I didn't post this in my nexopia blog mostly because unlike them,
I DON'T want everyone to read it, so only the few that actually stumble upon this,
Will ever know it exists.
And why did I put it into a blog?
Because it bothers me that they won't choose to either
a) Fuck off just not be a friend, and leave me alone, completely.
or
b) Just stop making random blogs about shit that happened a while ago.
So maybe they'll read this, and just stop posting shit,
OR
more than likely make another nexopia blog, and bitch that I wrote this.
And be a freaking immature dork face.
If you STILL have a problem with me, deal with it.
Or don't and leave me alone.

HOKAY.
Onto other news.
I'm going to hang out wiff a pweety girlie today probably.
And I must make plans to get to places for tomorrow.
I'm excited, this weekend, if all goes well, will rock!
And then most of this week hopefully then :D :D
I'm stoked.
So basically Ray is going to drop off the face of the earth
starting Sunday, till around Wednesday or Thursday.
Yuh.
Peace out E-town, I'm leave yew for a while.

This blog ranter thingy is too long.
=)

No comments: