Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Reality Check.

I don't know how things are going.
Infact, I don't know what to do.
Well, I do, but I don't at the same time.
Emotions are running wild, too much in such a short amount of time.
I weighed myself the other day, expecting it to be all gross and such.
I mean, last time I weighed myself I came out to around 120 or so.
I weighed myself, curious, at a friends, and was suprise.
106.
I guess stress takes a toll on my body.
I'm pretty much back to my weight of last year, before I got really sick.
And thats surprising.
On to other news.
My puppie died...
She was so young too.
A heart attack got her, and I'm crushed.
She was such a sweet, protective loving animal.
She didn't deserve this, I want her back.
All my animals are leaving me.
And all my friends too.
Which leads to:
I feel torn between things, I don't want to make people choose.
I want to belong, I really do, but it doesn't seem like he'll let me.
Every chance he gets, he says little things to make me feel bad.
I wish he'd stop.
I didn't do anything to him but support him, and care about him.
Why does he insist on ruining my friendships?
I still want to be his friend.
I should feel angry, but all I want is for him to be happy again.
Wow, fucked up huh? you don't even know the half of it.
I feel like a tool.
:(

bnufgiisegufdgdf
I hate this

No comments: