Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thinkings.

Out of curiosity, who reads this?
I mean who actually goes here from my nexopia page,
And reads what I write here?
Silly creepers, you all are.
Newho,
It appears I have alot of plans,
Like I'm booked full starting tomorrow-ish or Friday
and ending about Wednesday or Thursday.
Eeep.
And for 3/4 of the plans, I'm not going to be in Edmonton.
Gack.
Ahh, well, anyways,
Relationship wise... people suck.
I mean, things are far too complicated right now,
and I think I'll just stay free, for a while.
It sounds better that way to me anyways.
Hopefully things get better here, at home.
This is getting ridiculous.
gerg, I have so much stuff to do,
And it's all in such a short amount of time.
Bleh.

I don't know how I feel about things right now.
Everything is just too scrambled.

No comments: