Friday, November 30, 2007

ANGER & excitement.


So, for the excitement first, shall we?
I bought lot's of new clothes from Hottopic & Lip-service today,
It was fairly exciting.
I can't wait until I get the order in, It should arrive around Thursday/Friday.
It's going to be epic, I hope it all fits properly. <333
[/stoked]

Now, for the anger.
It's one thing to have big opinions on a matter, but it's a totally different thing to shove what you think others should be like, and not let them defend themselves.
People with opinions such as yours, disgust me.
What I'm talking about is harassing other people for being Bisexual, because we 'can't make up our minds'.
What the fuck is with that?
It's a choice, so what if we like both sexes? Maybe we pick personality over gender.
And saying that were dirty for doing so, is so redundant.
You accept Gay's, dyke's & straight people,
but anyone open-minded is shunned?
What if a person is straight, but thinks she might be a lesbian?
Then she's open-minded, so you hate her?
What if she turns out to be a lesbian?
Then you accept her again?
Buddy, your FUCKED in the head.
I understand everyone's entitled to their own opinions,
but there IS a difference between feeling strongly for something,
and harassing people that involve the thing you feel strongly for.
Your so up and about 'the freedom to say what you want', but when I do,
I apparently don't have the right to, and should just die?
That's a wonderfully mature way of handling things indeed, your going to be come a great man, I'm sure.
And by the way, comparing Bisexuals to killers and criminals, nice one!
I don't think I need to inform you how handicapped that defense was.
I understand that as of the recent years, quite a few teenagers have taken up bisexuality as a trend. And I think that is ONE THING that we both agree is fucking stupid. It's a life choice, and it's how you feel.
Were aware that were not fully accepted everywhere, and it's not easy-peasy.
But you know what? were lucky were accepted here. And you should be to.
I hope that one day, you face discrimination against something that you are, something that everyone else thinks is wrong.
I hope that you understand one day, that this is wrong.
[/anger]

No comments: