Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Emphasis within the echo's


I feel quite a bit more calm after writing in my private blog.
Though my live really hurts at the moment. Good thing I'm going
to the doctor of Thursday.
I'm uber hungry right now, maybe I'll make food.

I feel nonchalant today, and fairly un-motivated.
I'll probably just do laundry and other homely things.

[EDIT]
While digging around in the basement, I found Kirk's old MP3 player.
And I put a AAA battery in it, and surprisingly it still works. ^___^
So I brain stormed on how to get some of the songs I've wanted off of it.
After looking at the USB port on the MP3 player, I noticed that it looked
oddly like my Canon camera cord. Upon discovery I dug up said camera cord
and tried it. It fit perfectly. Success!! Except not really, after plugging
the MP3 into my computer, I realized all of the files were in OMA. Which isn't
able I'm not able to convert. iick. So I decided to this the old fashioned way,
and look them up on Limewire. And thankfully I found all of what I was looking
for, exactly. =D So now I'm in a pretty good mood. Whoot. =]
[/EDIT]

No comments: