Sunday, April 27, 2008

Purge the sickness, we're all diseased.


Random ass title, 'cept sort of not?
I don't know.
I feel weak and well, tired. I'll probably head to bed sometime in the next hour or so.
Today, in a nutshell:
started off pretty good, got rather rocky, kinda looked up, got really shitty,
then turned out overall to be still pretty blah.
I wish it had gone better, but I suppose I can't fix it now, eh?
It's sad to admit, but I believe that my old group of friends hold no space for myself anymore.
I think perhaps, everyone is happier without me being there. Which is a really sad realization.
Soo, I don't have any really close friends anymore. It doesn't seem so, though I wish I was still part of their lives.
-sigh-
I don't know quite yet what to do about this. Maybe hangout more? Hmm.

On a better note, I'm at home. I'm warmer than when I was outside.
Considering I didn't bring my jacket. Stupid father and not picking me up. =[

Maybe I'll figure something out. I feel like a failure.
P.s: Goal status is sort of working. Ehhh, kinda.

"But I dug my teeth into my knees
And I settled for a telephone
Sang into your machine:
"You are my sunshine
My only sun...shine"

No comments: