Friday, May 2, 2008

Do your mouth words not fall out properly?

I'm feeling really iicky today.
Maybe because I need a shower, maybe because I have lot's of plans to figure and work out.
Maybe because I'm slightly stressed out from family oriented problems.
uugh. =[

My wrist hurts a whole bunch, along with my arm. -sigh-
My breathing is acting up, and I still need to get a splint and Robaxacet today.
My ribs and the muscles just under the ribs hurt a whole bunch. Dumb Pneumonia.
And I have a slight headache, other than that though.

So, no plans as of yet for today (I think, I may be wrong, I think I made some.)
Tomorrow, Mindi's party.
Sunday, Hangout with Mandy.
o____O

Mindi leaves next Wednesday, and as for plans next week, I know I've made some..
I just can't remember. x___X

I think everyone should go to this blog:
Click here
LOLZ.

No comments: