Wednesday, September 3, 2008

=^.^=



So life has been pretty hectic lately, 'cept not all at the same time.
I lost interwebz for almost 2 months (June + July), so everything via internet got put on hold.
/fail.
But I've had internet for almost a month again (yay!), and now I've decided to keep up posting in this, thing.
We have kittenz, they're cute, on Saturday Pudding got given to Ashy, so now we have 3.
Kira is Will's kitteh, and buttons and sushi don't have homes, though I kinda want to kidnap them and hid them secretly in my closet. >___<
The said boyfriend and myself are currently re-evaluating our relationship.
And other than that, I'm super sick, and I'm going to a 3 day rave on Friday. That's going to be great. XD
I get to register for my homeschooling on the 9th, that's going to be even better (sarcasm).

I have a bad feeling for this coming winter, kinda like it's going to suck hardcore.
Not so good feelings at all.

No comments: