Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silently, the poison drips.


So I'm still sick, and I'm feeling gloomy, basically alone in my room tonight.
I feel sort of, lonely? It's difficult to put into words.
I'm not depressed at the moment, but I feel like I've curled back up into a part of me I though I've gotten over.
Let me just say this, It's not a good part, but it's not a bad part.
Ahh, I'm rambling..
I don't know what I want in life right now. I think I should though.
I'm in Grade 12, technically speaking, though I'm not registered yet in my homeschooling.
Yet I have no clue what I'm doing, who I want to be, I feel sort of trapped.
=/

So far the change in weather, and soon seasons, is ending up exactly how I've predicted it.
Lame.



At night I stay up writing,
Trying to get these thoughts out of my head.
I've lost all innocence in my thinking,
The child I once was is dead.
I wipe away the tears,
And watch the fresh ink run..
It's like looking through broken mirrors,
The past can't be undone.

No comments: