Monday, September 22, 2008

So so so so so, here's what's up.

Okay so I've changed around the layout a bit, call it 8am boredom with no sleep if you will.
I added a nifty box that contains other sites I frequent, a nifty box with a quote I enjoy, ANOTHER nifty box at the bottom with an ending tag picture.. thing.
OH and I tweeked the color scheme a bit, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A YEAR.
Bye bye bright yellow link color, and forest green text color.
Hellloooo dark purple and.. vomit green?
XD
Well, I happen to like that color.
So meh.

Mmm.
So, It's bee a few days since I've posted anything relevant.
Mostly I've been trying to get over a cold that just won't go away.
And now it's back with vengeance.
So really, what I've been doing with myself is just sitting at home, trying to feel better.
Oh and playing FFR. Damn that's addicting.
I should probably sleep soon, staying awake isn't doing me any justice.
Must feed the kittens though.

Maybe that boy will stop being so touchy today, and perhaps be nice.
I can hope.

Toodles.

No comments: