Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Blurgesh.


My cat has a stubborn, devoted personality.
He spends hours looking into a fishtank for out one fish, a bottomfeed, that you NEVER really see.
Yet he looks for it, unflinchingly, for hours.
He has a "mate", our other female cat, whom he produced kittens with.
Her looks out for her, and takes care of her, though she's so stubborn and full of pride she usually doens't let him.
Yet he still does anyways, loving her from a distance.
And when she falls asleep, he curls into her, sleeping as well, protecting her.
My cat is stubborn and very devoted.
I guess I sort of admire him, In a weird fucked up way.

Then again, It could just be a cat thing I'm over analyzing.
But then again, I am a crazy cat lady. I guess it works.

I've been really keeping to myself unless people come over and bother me.
I've been caught in a bit of a slump, but even when people come to bug me I haven't really voiced what's been bothering me.
I think my thoughts haunt me too much, past things and events really get to me.
And they've kinda caused me to withdraw.
I guess I'm just stuck in the past.

No comments: