Thursday, October 23, 2008

Internet addiction & Presidential debates.

So I just finished reading an article about internet addiction.
And I can tell you right now, I laughed pretty hard.
The article goes over how most people have an internet addiction, and it enforces parents to restrict their children from the internet.
I mean, Tetris wasn't hurting anyone last time I checked.
I understand that some people get out of control playing WoW or online poker, but that doesn't mean everyone needs to go into "Internet Addiction Recovery."
=/

Well, on another lively note..
McCain or Obama? I've noticed a lot of individuals have biased their opinions against Obama, simply because of his name.
Let me just say, I don't belive he's a terrorist. And people should seriosuly shut up and stop being racist.
I mean, Aside from the fact of his name (I mean is that what your going to let get to you?), he doesn't seem that bad.
Here's a site to educate yourself. Obama V.s McCain.

Damn people are stupid.

No comments: