Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Dreaming differently won't change reality.


So I've been in quite a strange slump lately.
I haven't really been doing anything with my life, and my health isn't so well right now.
My intestines hurt more frequently, but not quite like they did before, and my headaches finally are subsiding more.
But my current major ailement isn't letting up.
My eyes seem to be slowly healing but now healing quite fast enough, and the dull throbbing wet pain that accompaines the healing process is less than inviting.
I can barely see, and it's driving me crazy.
This and the lack of overall good health hasn't exactly tempted me to go on the internet, thus losing touch with people.
Bleh.
I want to hangout with people, and catch up and have fun, but my body and mind have been suggesting otherwise.

With my health feeling like it's deteriorating once more, and my mind feeling blank, I've been just a bundle of stress.
And certain things due to family and such issues have really been setting me off.
I'm worried that the end of this year will be quite like the end of last year.
=[

Ugh. I wish I felt better.
I'm sorry everyone for letting you down.

- - - - - - - -
Lost up in the skies,
Caught in a dream.

What you whisper to me,
And breathe into my veins.

And it feels like today..
So just hold on tight;
And let it slip away.

- - - - - - - -

No comments: