Friday, November 21, 2008

Fuze drinks are tasty.


I'm in quite a bit of pain at the moment.
Every time I move to the right my insides scream.
My joints have been acting up a bit as well, I've noticed my right hip has started hurting again, and I noticed my left knee was hurting last weekend.
I know I should talk to my doctor about it, but honestly I just can get up the will to.
I'm very un-satisfied with doctors telling my they aren't sure what's wrong, and conducting tests to figure things out, putting me on medication that doesn't work, and giving me improper diagnosis's.
It's frustrating.
I know I'll end up going back though, when the pain is either frequent enough or I'm sick enough.
-sigh-

I haven't anything to really share that's interesting, other than the fact of some random light that most people saw as far as Saskatchewan.
I think it would be interesting if it was indeed a UFO, but whatever.
Great time to invade, huh?

No comments: