Monday, August 24, 2009

Tarnished sunset.


So I really am not enjoying all the negativity that seems to be aimed towards me currently.
I really don't appreciate how someone in particular is stressing me out by pressuring me to give them most of my attention & then complaining about how they feel that I'm not the same person & all this bullshit, just because I'm not with them.
I really don't need to be stressed out over nothing, I said before I needed time to figure out my life, and currently I'm not interested in a relationship.
It seems like everyone I meet end up doing something like this. It's fucked up.

I'm moving out on the 1st of September, and I'm so busy and not ready! But I'll manage. I'm just worried about paying people back and getting on my feet and such. I'm trying to stay positive and remain calm, but I have doubts, you know?
I want to be mostly stress free, I'm so tired of dealing with bullshit in almost every aspect of my life, it really puts a damper on my moods & how I feel.
I just need to focus on myself, and no one else until I've got shit sorted out.
Some people understand this, others are just being stubborn. It's irritating.

-Deep breath- Okay, so, basically that's my rant for today.
I'm going to go take a bath, and relax, and just try and figure out how this is all going to work.

No comments: