Tuesday, April 19, 2011

We are the tangled, floating in a dark dystopia; luminescence is of cardinal significance.


When one door closes, another door is inevitably opened in it's place.
I feel as of late, or at least I thought so, that several doors have opened and then closed. But the doors that have inevitably opened in their places, have also slammed shut.
I feel vindicated, yet obsolete. Are my efforts dust in end? Swept carelessly to the wayside..?
I do not want to surrender to the thought that I was right all along to be cautious. I want so badly to believe that I've judged this situation wrongly. Yet sadly it appears otherwise.
I've expressed to you all that I can, it is not enough. It is a bittersweet tragedy.

Today is a day to make something beautiful in terms of art. I want to purge how I'm feeling about this.

No comments: