Sunday, October 9, 2011

Take away love and our earth is a tomb.


There is passion in everything. Loving and hating, in pleasure and pain. And sadness. I've been learning to grow and accept all forms of passion, not so much anymore in reckless abandon, but more so in an understanding fashion. Though I do not feel I have fulfilled my intentions or aspirations for this year, I do not feel it has been an entire waste. I've learned about fundamental parts of my unknown self I probably wouldn't have if the circumstances were not so.
This is a year or learning to let go.
Learning to keep going strong, and positive & free. There has been many hardships I've faced these past months, almost every aspect has been tried and tried again. Though it has been difficult, and at moments insane; I am grateful. Grateful that have the strength to persevere; to grow from this. Rather, let myself be washed away in the chaos.
Though I do not blog as frequently anymore as I did years back I still find serenity in doing so. It is hard to keep up with life's quirks, remain artistic, make money, be social, and fins time for the little things. Yet in moments like this I feel most calm.
I know that in the next while things will probably continue with their intensity.. But I feel slightly more prepared. I've gained an essential building block to add to my game of life. It is sturdy and gives me hope that I will make it though this crazy, beautiful period of my existence.

"It's not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters."

No comments: