Sunday, July 1, 2007

Pwnt.

My parents were all like, "Were leaving for a while away"
and ended up making a huge scene in front of my friend.
And then ended up going.
And now coming back at 3am.
What the fuck.
Goo thing I didn't have anyone over.
OBVIOUSLY fuckk.

Anndd,
yesterday on the 30th/ tonight, I was suppose to go to the rave.
But I didn't want to go, because things are still all blah I'm guessing.
Kinda sad.
I want to just go and say happy birthday, but I can't.
Hopefully he's having a good time, and his 18th is amazing.
Happy Birthday.
I wish I could say it to you.
Oh my luck is wonderful huh?

The plus side?
I'm not quite too sure, but I think I have an idea.
More bad crap?
It seems as if everyone wants to have a "Talk"
Like I posted in my last blog.
Fuck off people, I don't care if you want a relationship,
I don't care if you feel used, I don't care if I hurt your feelings,
I don't care if whatever it is killed whatever.
I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP.
Kthnkx.
Fucking rejects.

Love love to all those un-retarded peoples.

No comments: