Monday, July 2, 2007

Understandings.

Wow, I just had a real enlightening moment.
Like seriously.
I can't even begin to explain it, but it was amazing.\
It's like I got a real good look at everything and what happened,
not recent events but how past events effected me, and changed who
I was, into who I am now. Even all the recent stuff too I guess,
And just.. everything.
It was pretty, just, wow.
I wish I saw things like that more often, It's the frame of mind I try
to keep going, I believe it's healthier.
I think I'm doing a pretty good job, not the best, but alright.
Things will be okay, I think that even with as fucked up as they are,
that they'll get better. I don't know how, or when, but I have confidence,
at least right now, that they will.
What a nice feeling.

Hopefully I stay feeling like this, that would be nice.

No comments: