Monday, July 23, 2007

WOWZERZ.


Wow, I haven't posted in here in a while.
Oopsies.
<3
Weel things are fucked again.
Family wise mostly now.
it really sucks.
I'm screwing with my head.
So much.
I don't know who to believe or what to think about anyone here.
family wise of course.
This is fucked.
In other news though, things are pretty deece.
Flutterflies are abundant.
different ones though, than usual.
Ish good?
It is, but it also could totally fuck my head even worse.
this makes no sense.
My mouth infection hurts and is making me dull.
and stupider and angrier.
I've become too angry again.
this isn't me.
I don't like it.
But it's what I do, build angry barriers to keep everyting out and push everything away.
this happens whenever things get bad.
And then, I get upset and making everything leave.
I've become weak towards emotion and human interaction.
I never use to really need other people.
this is fucked.

And yet I still have one intact emotion, for the first time,
In ...forever almost.
Usually the one emotion I have left is far from the current.
Though I'm not complaining.
actually, I'm smiling.

<3

No comments: