Monday, August 6, 2007

Great moments in LSD acid tripping history!

Flutter, flutter.
Oh the whimsical fate of the heart.
How I loathe and adore you.
I feel undetermined and yet compelled.
How awkward.
Oh and you can't forget enlightened.
Things have changed once more,
and still are changing.
I let a lot of people down, and I continue to do so,
everday.
And yet the caring of letting them down, is slowly being replaced
with and odd sort of hate and non-bothering neglect.
Happiness and understanding,
Torment and un-caring.
Yet, with all of these mixed feelings, I still feel normal.
And dare I say, content?
Theoretically, I should be very upset and annoyed.
But in reality, I'm just annoyed.
Their really is no sadness, just content.

It's really quite strange, to be relocated to the other side
of the spectrum.

No comments: