Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Again with the weird titles, yes?

I don't think I can describe how I feel right now.
I feel complicated, I feel almost, mundane?
Sweet jesus.
I've gotten to thinking, what am I really doing with my life?
And ever since that, I just feel really trapped.
Like I want to live a life without responsibilities, but I know that that itself is impossible.
I know that I'll never be that flawless crystal.
It seems I'm currently only prone to failure, everything I do somehow reflects just how much I've really fucked up/am fucking up my life.
And yet, even with this knowledge I'm not making much of an effort to improve.
That's my problem. I lack the ambition, the inspiration, the basic urge to better myself.
I just can't bring myself to do anything else, I just don't have the will to.
Every year I end up feeling like this. Perhaps it's seasonal, things tend to get worse around the winter months, but perhaps it's just me afterall.
Then again, maybe I'm just over annalyzing. That happens a lot too.

I just don't like how I'm feeling.
I have so many other thoughts, but those, those are not for a public blog.

No comments: