Thursday, January 24, 2008

Inner ramblings.

I can't decide whether or not I'm just permanently bemused or possibly just a little off.
I think it's the drugs.
But seriously now, I think that society as a whole, is going straight down the drain. Everyday I seem to lose a little more hope in people and how they think, or I suppose in this case, how they're not thinking for themselves.
I mean sure, everyone is influenced by someone(s) usually, but it appears that most have reached the point of blind conformism. It's just making me wonder, with everyone constantly changing they're outlooks and friends so often, what are they searching for. I'm talking like, people changing everything about themselves to fit in. It's just making me wonder whether or not half of those people know who they are, like in a emotional and mental sense. Perhaps maybe they've just forgotten themselves or disgarded the proverbial characterized slate of "me". Which sucks bigtime for them, because all the fake friends and "fun" sexually induced, drug laced wild escapades they engage on won't mean a thing later, they'll just be someone else. They'll have different likes and dislike and friends to fit in. Changing for the worst or changing for the better, it doesn't matter because they won't be changing for themselves. Maybe I'm just over analyzing this, maybe. But I think I have a point somewhere in there.

And what the fuck is up with everyone doing coke?
Jesus.
That's another rant, for a later date.

No comments: