Sunday, February 24, 2008

Brain ache.


I've begun to wonder, once more, who actually reads this.
not like that actually matters, since I just use it for venting,
but it crosses my mind, not gunna lie.

So I have a tummy ache, and it's kinda there, but kinda not,
and I have a head ache thats kinda there but kinda not.
And ocne more, I've been thinking, about everything in my life.
And some of my thoughts have been making me wonder about previous things that have happened.
Like how I keep thinking about how I'm almost going to be an adult soon.
How fast i'm growing up mentally and physically.
What friends I still talk to and who I haven't talked to in soo long.
I keep recalling previous relationships and ex's and almost's.
And certain memories that hold a lot for me.
I dunno, i'm jst really thinking about my life in retrospect.

Annnd yeah, that's about it.
I've been trying to hangout with more people too, but that gets difficult.
Gotta find some motivation, haha.
=]

No comments: