Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh, everyone is just so wonderfully RETARDED today.


People are so fucking stupid.
They make everything into a competition.
Currently it seems to be: "Who fails at life more?"
Oooh, way to fucking turn everything I say into a "I've done worse." situation.
And people expect me to just open up to that?
I don't need answers, I wasn't asking for them.
I could give a fuck what they think about my life.
I like it when people listen. But It seems, everyone has forgotten:
When listening, You don't talk.
Holy shit, what a mother fucking epiphany.

Keep you mouth shut. Seriously.
If you want to talk about ME, then let's talk about ME.
I don't see a YOU in there.
-hits head agains wall-

I'm very frustrated right now.
And no, I don't want to talk about it.
Thanks for asking.

No comments: