Friday, March 7, 2008

I'm very frustrated.


So this past little while has been interesting to say the least.
I've made new friends, more memories, and more problems.
I feel inadequate, as per-usual, but to be completely honest it's in a totally different way this time.
To top it all off, I think I'm getting sicker again, I'm brusing easier and I just broke a vein in my hand.
It really hurts.

I'm perplexed over certain senarios, and I have one of those forboding feelings of anticipated rejection.
It may not be for certain, but I feel pretty shitty nontheless.
I'd say that I don't know what's wrong with me, but tha'd be a lie.
It's more of, I don't know what to think of myself.
Everytime recently when I've tried to slow my thoughts and understand myself, I've failed.
I don't want a lot, but I know that I'm really messing up my life with my choices, among others in the midst.

I just want someone to cuddle, someone.
I want to be happy, I think that's what we all want in one way or another.
I'm at a loss for words.

No comments: