Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm not valuable.


I'm not happy.
In fact I'm quite un-impressed, disappointed, and hurt.
Your words & actions really hurt and bothered me.
I'm not something you can control.
You can't bitch at me and make me feel like shit for things that haven't happened, won't happen, or because your upset.
I'm allowed to have friends, I'm allowed to see the, and I don't have to confirm everything I do with you.
I'm my own person. I do what I do, and you can't pull little tangents like this just because you don't get your way.
It's not fair to me to be constantly stressed out by what you think.
I should have to change who I see or what I do to make you happy, because when it comes down to it, nothing makes you happy.
You just have a problem with me, and you won't admit it.

I don't deserve this.
I haven't done anything to deserve this.
I just want to be happy.

No comments: