Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I'm so tired of doing this.


You wear me out.
I'm tired of waiting around day after day for you to show up,
but you never end up showing up. And all you have to say is:
"I'm sorry, We'll hangout tomorrow." But when tomorrow comes
you never show up again, and you just repeat the same excuses.
"I promise, tomorrow I'll see you."
"For sure, nothing will get in the way of seeing you."
"I'll show up because I don't have any other plans."

This is frustrating.
Stop lying to me & to yourself.

I don't like being at the bottom of your priorities list.
I never use to be, but now it's like I don't even matter.
I should have to be dying for you to just come and see me.
I'd drop everything if you said you needed me,
but obviously you wouldn't do the same.

I feel hurt. And sick.
I hate my life.

No comments: