Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Disjointed Juxtaposition of Sorts.


It's been a while, hasn't it?
I figured I'd posted here in May, but I suppose I forgot.
I honestly don't think I can re-cap even the majority of what's happened since then.
Though I can say; currently I am in most ways.
I'm busy figuring out what I want my life to be, and how to put it together.
So far it could be going better, but at least it's going somewhere?

I guess I'll make a brief 'In a nutshell".
-I quit biting my nails, but now I've begun to once more.
-I feel like I threw away a part of me I was building up.
-Once moment I feel like I'll be successful in whatever I try to be,
the next moment I'm backing away wondering why I was so confident.
-I was sick, got better, and now I'm sick again.
-I'm indecisive as to what I should be doing with myself at the moment.


I'll stop there, wouldn't want to bore anyone.
Gosh what have I gotten myself into?

No comments: