Wednesday, October 14, 2009

SEXY


So I went to my job for the first time earlier yesterday.
And currently I should be sleeping. So I can get up in the morning and go to work.
But I'm blogging instead and contemplating what to wear tomorrow to work.
I feel very satisfied with my life. Almost.
Spelunking was awesome! But very, very cold. I got mild frostbite and almost went through hypothermia.
Haha, but it was fun. Quite the endurance test though.
I'm stoked for Sunday. D&D NIGHT! I'm no longer the Cleric, I'm a Rogue.
Which is what I wanted to be in the first place. So that's effin' exciting.
Sooo nerdy though. Sooo nerdy.
I'm think I'm learning how to love myself, slowly.
I've noticed that I feel better about myself on a more regular basis, and that I have more self-esteem.
My moods don't fluctuate quite as much as they use to, and my loneliness seems to be less and less common in my day-to-day life.
I'm becoming happier in ways I wasn't before. The depression hasn't completely left, it still pops in. But not like before.

As I stated in previous blog entries, my life seems to be looking up a bit.

No comments: