Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quipped.


Soo these past few weeks have proved to be action-packed and full of re-occurring problems.
I'd like to take a moment and say, thank-you to those who've helped me stay reasonably sane.
And give those that haven't a good kick in the junk.
Moving on though. I thought I'd escaped this illness, I suppose I've underestimated it.
I believe I'm getting sick again. Everyone is sick. Everyone is making me sick with combined different flu's and colds. It's fucking stupid.
My week has been sort-of slack, which is nice, for a change. But this weekend is definitely going to be a gong-show. Hopefully it goes better than I'm imagining it.
Halloween was super awesome, but it was also awful. I'm not exactly going to go into detail, but it definitely could have gone better. I think I should have probably been less drunk. Definitely.
I've got quite a few things on my mind. I'm not entirely sure what to do with them either. Maybe talking with my one friend will help out a bit.
Anyways, I feel nauseated, so I'm going to go lay down.
Good night world of bloggy goodness.

On a side note;
Remember, remember the Fifth of November,
The Gunpowder Treason and Plot,
I know of no reason
Why the Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot

1 comment:

Troy Holm said...

i really dig your stuff. i'm new to the blog scene. some friends suckered me into it. when i come across a blog like yours, i feel like i'm not wasting my time and that this blog thing ain't that bad. haha. anyway, i'm pretty much computer-retarded and if you could give me tips, help, and critique me on stuff. . i welcome it. i'm at: exmypa.blogspot.com . hope to talk to you soon.