Monday, November 30, 2009

1 day, 2 & 1/2 hours.


It's almost my birthday, and once again I just wish it was over already.

Recently I've been feeling fairly unstable. Unstable enought to get numbers for various types of psychiatric help. I don't think I'm alright anymore. I'm far too stressed out for a normal human being, I don't feel like I can handle anything anymore. These wayward emotions have tightened their grasp on me, and I feel suffocated. I'm having anxiety attacks almost everyday, I can't eat or sleep, I feel so alone and useless. I just want everyone to go away, I want to go away. I just want to feel relaxed & calm. I'm making an appointment to talk to someone in a few days, perhaps the Weekend. I'm borderline desperate.

I apologize for the angsty blog entry, to those that are reading this. I hope I feel better soon.

No comments: