Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Time swirl.

Dear bloggers, I'm sorry for taking leave for quite some time. Things have been hectic. (So much for blogging every month for a whole year, lol.)
I'm almost not certain I can completely recount everything as well.
I suppose I should begin to try though, no?

Since December I've been fairly up & down, I got a stable-ish job that's probably one of the most pointless endeavors I've attempted as of late. At least the pay is decent.
My adventure into mental wellness has gone mostly down the drain a well. I was feeling pretty good for a while, now though I'm noticing I'm more up & down than I've been in a long time.
Yet strangely enough I still feel a odd sense of calm, and even occasionally collected. I think maybe it's time to try another method.
My living situation is driving me up the wall. My roommate is annoying me far more than I though possible. I hate pointless drama, it's only adding to my growing anxiety.
My love life feels like a swirling pool of molten lava. He's moving away for school in a month, along with the lady I've grown to love. I'm not really sure how I feel about these events.. It's touch and go.
Personally, I think I'll crumble.. at least for a while. Mostly I'm trying to keep busy. I found that when I'm constantly moving forward in my life I don't think so heavily on things that make my anxiety spike.
Something I have been getting pretty decent at would be hooping & hoop dancing, and my art has been improving. I'm feeling more creative as the days go on.

I'd say overall it's been a bit of a journey these past few months I've been absent, I think I'm slowly growing into a more relaxed person.. But it isn't an easy task. I think I want to be a calm & collected, but in reality I'm just full of turmoil. Like the calm before a storm.
At least I have a goal, of sorts. Haha.

I apologize for this entry's drab-ness. I promise I'll try to update more frequently with something more interesting.
Till then, here's what I'm working on: ( Though this isn't me )


No comments: