Monday, September 6, 2010

Awake but dreaming..?


Dear blog;
You seem so forgotten half the time, but in reality your thought of more often then not.
I do though, forget to post in you frequently. Which I am sorry for.
It has been a while. All summer in fact. How to sum this up..

I traveled around working in a Sheesha lounge for most of the summer, which was alright. I'm not really sure my exact feelings on the matter quite this instant.
I feel more calm about my relationship with said previously mentioned boy. Things are turning out really good, I'm really happy.
Planning and arranging moving from my last place of residence was pretty chaotic.. But I survived, and now have a pretty decent living arrangement. Now to find a job. :p
Coming back from my travels proved to be far more complicated then I had assumed it to be.. Things have become far more complicated with someone very dear to me. I hope with a little research i'll be able to come to some conclusions, and perhaps figure something out.

These past few months I'd have to say have been so confusing.. somewhat enlightening, but I'm not too sure if I've actually made any progress mentally. Some days I feel I know what's going on inside, others.. not so much. I think I've come to a few conclusions though, and I certainly have a few ideas about what I should be doing / figuring out. Overall? I think I'm at least on the right path.. Maybe the next little while will prove to be more productive.

- - - - - -
The only real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.

No comments: