Sunday, September 12, 2010

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolc anoconiosis.


My mind feels too convoluted to process, let alone explain in any rational manner.
I've been stressing unduly about a large number of things recently, maybe they're unimportant? I apparently don't feel so, unfortunately.
It's like my thinking is twisting and fracturing, simultaneously with my memory.
At current I have headaches everyday.. perhaps I'm just overwhelmed. I feel like I'm loosing bits of myself as the days go by. I think some things might have effected me in a far greater sense than I first thought or even cared.
I forget small things I shouldn't now. Passwords, names, dates.
Simple things most people wouldn't think twice about forgetting. But I don't forget these things.
I think I should be good to my brain for the next while, I think it needs it.
I really don't want to be a moron.

Every city has two faces, the one of steel and concrete created by human beings while they destroy nature--and the second, of trees and flowers, fabricated by people as they try to put nature back.

No comments: