Thursday, November 11, 2010

I want to lie on moss, deep in forests, far away.. with you.


I have a habit of getting caught up in things & making up excuses.
I'm at that point in my life where I need to start making progress, I need to be heading somewhere at some pace.
Though.. I'm not sure how to do this. Or maybe I'm just scared.
I don't know how to go about this.
I'm filled with anxiety about the how's and the when's and the where's. I know I should just go and 'do it' or whatever. I just feel like it should be more.. apparent?
Maybe I just don't want to be doing it all by myself. I don't know why I'm so nervous.
I should just be able to buckle down, but I'm so afraid of.. messing up? I'm not sure.
I should have more confidence, but it's hard for me. Though, I do have more of an idea of what I want.
I think I am closer to knowing what I want to do, then, I just have to go get it.
I need to be doing something now. I need another job. I need to get another nice little place.
Bahhhh. So much, yet so little.
I need goals. I need to do them. I need another day planner. My life isn't going to collapse again, I'm not going to let it.
Motivation needs to happen now, I want things, and I will obtain them.
I am excited for what is ahead of me, now.. to go get it!

English summer rain, seems to last for ages.

No comments: