Friday, January 6, 2012

Twist.


Finally, 2011 has come to an end. I've made a few new years resolutions that I'll hopefully stick to, but I suppose we'll see. For about 3 weeks I've been battling to breathe. my asthma seems to really be bothering me. Also my dreams have fluctuated from macabre to peculiar, to sometimes actually being peaceful. I can only assume it has something to do with the current change of pace.

2012, thus far has been melancholy. It began merely a few hours after my friend was in a fatal car accident. Definitely not the best way to begin the new year.. but life does go on.
So much is going to change this year. I can feel it. I can honestly only hope to keep the wonderful people I have gained in my life. Heavens know I need them.

Though things are still tough me, I have so much to be thankful for. Rest in peace Jason.

"People were created to be love, things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, while people are being used. "

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, our world will see peace."

No comments: